Forum Ford Club Polska

Sprawdzanie Numeru VIN

Wróć   Forum Ford Club Polska > Forum Ogólne > Ford Garage > Sprzęt Audio/CB/GPS
Rejestracja FAQ Kalendarz Dzisiejsze posty Szukaj

Komunikaty

Dołącz teraz!
Zapraszamy do rejestracji!
Dołącz już teraz do największej społeczności miłośników Forda w Polsce. Zarejestruj się i uzyskaj pełen dostęp do wszystkich działów, tematów i opcji jakie oferuje forum!

Zamknięty Temat

Narzędzia wątku Przeszukaj ten temat
Stary 23-01-2011, 21:10   #1
Maniak
ford::advanced

Imię: Marek
Model: Mondeo Titanium X
Silnik: 2.2 TDCI
Rocznik: 2010
Domyślnie navi Denso visteon montaż

Przeczytałem po łebkach temat "nawigacja denso co powinieneś wiedzieć" i jedyne co wyłapałem o montażu to że potrzebuję
navi denso
zmieniarkę z napędem dvd i oryginalną płytą
wiązkę do zmieniarki/dvd
cały środkowy panel z przełącznikami i zegarkiem

na chwilę obecną utknąłem przy czarnym ekranie
według opisu wtyczki do samego radia potrzebuję can+ i can-
Jakich jeszcze kabli potrzeba do napędu dvd?

Maniak jest offline  
Stary 24-01-2011, 21:05   #2
Maniak
ford::advanced

Imię: Marek
Model: Mondeo Titanium X
Silnik: 2.2 TDCI
Rocznik: 2010
Domyślnie Odp: navi Denso visteon montaż

znalazłem piękny opis daję link dla innych [Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy widzą linki. ]
i kopia opisu samych kabli na wypadek gdyby serwer padł:
Cytat:
It is possible to buy a quadlock adaptor so that you could leave the cars wiring intact and only have to cut off the grey plug of the headunit wiring loom, however I will be leaving the sat nav install in the car permanently so the simple way is to just chop the two connectors off.

So battery disconnected both wiring plugs are cut off.

The wiring of the two looms together is reasonably straight forward as many of the wires are the same colour for the same duty in both looms, the sat nav install only requires two new extra wires to be connected – a feed from the reverse lights circuit which the sat nav uses to know when the car is reversing and an extra live (when the key is in position 1) for the CD changer/ DVD drive in the boot. For the reverse live I ran an extra wire to the boot area with the main CD changer/ DVD drive loom and picked up the reverse light wire at the light cluster, I did this as it was the easiest option, you can also pick the reverse signal up at the wiring loom in the passenger footwell if you prefer. For the extra power I just piggybacked it with the live (when key at position 1) already in the loom.

Details of the wiring pins on the C38 connector and the compatibility with the existing wiring in the cars quadlock connector are as below, use crimps, solder etc to connect the wires together.

C38 Connector

Pin 1. Orange/ black – Fuse 72 (20 Amp) permanent live, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 2. Yellow/ green – fuse 69 (7.5 Amp) Live when key turned to position 1, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 3. Brown/ yellow – To Pin 2 of remote unit on steering column, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 4. White/ black – To Pin 1 of remote unit on steering column, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 5. Black/ orange – To pin 10 of gem module, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 6. Blue/ red – Can bus negative, this wire is also in the quadlock connector but is a solid blue colour, it also needs pin 18 connecting to it to link the extra can bus for the CD changer/ DVD drive.

Pin 7. Grey/ red Can bus positive, this wire is also in the quadlock connector but is a solid grey colour, it also needs pin 18 connecting to it to link the extra can bus for the CD changer/ DVD drive.

Pin 8. White – Rear right speaker pin 2, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 9. White/ violet – Rear left speaker pin 2, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 10. White/ red – Front right speaker pin 2, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 11. White/ black – Front left speaker pin 2, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 12. Grey/ black – Front left speaker pin 1, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 13. Orange/ green – Fuse 71 (10 amp) Live when ignition key turned to position 1, there is no equivalent wire in the quadlock connector, link it together with Pin 2 to provide the switched power feed to the CD changer/ DVD unit.

Pin 14. Black/ blue – Light switch pulse width module pin 9, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 15. White/ red – Aux in unit pin 4, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together. Pin 16. Grey/ red – Aux in unit pin 1, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 17. Black – Aux in unit pin 3, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 18. Blue/ red – Can bus negative, link to pin 6.

Pin 19. Grey/ red – Can bus positive, link to pin 7.

Pin 20. Green/ white – to reverse switch, run in a reverse live feed as described above.

Pin 21. Grey – Rear right speaker pin 1, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 22. Grey/ white – Rear left speaker pin 1, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together.

Pin 23. Grey/ red – Front right speaker pin 1, this wire is also in the quadlock connector and is the same colour so just join the two together (Note that although this is the same colour wire as pin 19 it is a larger diameter/ gauge wire).
pozdrawiam Maniak
Maniak jest offline  
Zamknięty Temat

Zasady postowania